Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Adele Flips Middle Finger at The BRIT Awards 2012

After grabbing major awards at The Grammy, everyone's favorite artist, Adele bagged two BRIT awards (British pop's biggest and famous awards) including best British female and best British album. At the Stage, after receiving her acknowledgement and awards, she started her acceptance speech:

Adele with big Wins at The Grammy

 "Nothing makes me prouder than coming home with six Grammys, then coming to the BRITs and winning album of the year, I'm so proud to be British and to be flying the flag and I'm so proud to be in the room with all of you." At that point presenter James Corden stepped in to cut Adele short which prompted boos in the crowd and made British artist flipped her middle finger.

Source: idolator.com

"I flipped the finger but it wasn't to my fans," she told the Sun, British newspaper. "I'm sorry if I offended anyone, it was the suits that offended me."


So Adele Fans, what do you think of this act? Be heard, throw your comments below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates