Monday, June 4, 2012

First-Ever Timex® Watch Dress By Christian Siriano on MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet

It is now creating a buzz online! Christina Ricci, famous in her 1990 film Mermaid, stopped the TIME at the Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday (June 3) in Universal City, California during the Red Carpet entrance at MTV Movie Awards. Ms. Ricci wearing no other than the first-ever Timex® Watch Dress designed by Christian Siriano.



Photos Credit: justjared.com

As a designer, I’m always looking for new materials that I can use in unexpected ways. Using Timex watches in my design has been invigorating,” says Siriano. “I am thrilled to have partnered with such an iconic brand – I never thought I would be designing a dress for Christina Ricci made of working Timex watches – it’s genuinely a red carpet `moment in time.’

via Instagram of @csiriano

via Twitter of @timexdotcom

So, what do you think on this first-ever Timex® Watch Dress? Hit the comment below!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates