Monday, September 30, 2013

Derek Ramsey Breaks Up With Christine Reyes, true?

Is it true that Derek Ramsey and Christine Reyes already broke up? “I’m sorry but I don’t want to talk about it.” Derek said to a PEP report when asked about this latest issue. Last August 29, it was Derek who vocally confirmed that he is having a relatioship with sexy actress Christine Reyes. And it's just less than a month, they broke up!



Do you remember this instragram post by Derek with caption, "This is forever! @queencristinereyes" ?? What happen do you think? Is this something to do with the alleged Christine Reyes and Rayver Cruz scandal which had circulated in a text with a link?

"I got the text too. I just laughed about it. I didn't bother opening it. It is a blast text, I didn't bother," Ramsay said in an interview on Thursday at a press conference for Dunkin' Donuts, which he is endorsing.

"Even if there is (video), it doesn't matter because past is past. That doesn't matter to me," he said. [SOURCE: ABS-CBN]


Is there a third party? What do you think? Speak at the comment below!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates