Monday, December 2, 2013

Tom Daley Is Gay, Uses Youtube for Revelation



Olympics Heartthrob Tom Daley revealed earlier via his Youtube channel that he is gay.  This Hot British Diving star still confirmed that he still "Fancied" girls but as of now he is happy having relationship with the same sex.

2012 Tom Daley Diving Credit: GUIM.co.uk


Here's some scripts of his Youtube video titled "Tom Daley: Something I want to say..."

"Come spring this year my life changed massively when I met someone and they made me feel so happy, so safe and everything just feels great -- and that someone is a guy,"

"Of course I still fancy girls but right now I'm dating a guy and I couldn't be happier."

"In an ideal world I wouldn't be doing this video because it shouldn't matter but recently I was misquoted in an interview and it made me feel really angry and frustrated, and emotions that I've never felt before when reading something about myself, and for me honesty is something that I really do believe in.

"I've been dating girls and I've never really had a serious relationship to talk about and now I feel kind of ready to talk about my relationships.

"People will say, 'But what would your dad say?'. "He always said to me as long as you're happy I'm happy, and right now I couldn't be happier.

"My mum's been supportive as well... all my friends and family have been so supportive which has been great."

Tom Daley Credit: marieclaire

What do you think? Comments below

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates